There is No alternative to Hard Work and Passion
No Limit on Ambition
Positive Mind with negative result
negative Result, helps you face the challenge
Positive Thinking helps you plan further ahead
Jeeyo Ji Bharkein
Live and let live
Contribute and create social growth
Growth of Society > No value of Own Growth
Practice what you preach
1. Fear nothing; if something seems as a challenge, do it and do it with confidence.
2. What makes you different from others will always be how far you go for taking initiative and doing more than just what you have been asked to do.
3. Never do something that you have to hide from others; the hallmark of the right path is to be able to walk through it freely.
4. If you have a weakness, don't shy away from taking help from someone more equipped at doing that work, till you don't overcome it.
5. Always complete what you start; your true character lies in standing true to your commitments.
6. Whatever you learn, will come to use in some way or the other. Learning is an investment subject to no market risk.
7. Never quit anything before giving it a shot; "Karogetabhitohhoga!"
8. There are two things you need to do in order to survive the competition: Think more creative than others and stay perseverant longer than any.
9. Do something you believe in, start working out the difficulties, and gradually the whole world will come to help you; but for that you'll have to start alone at times.
10. Choose to be independent in your work. Dependence curtails freedom and growth to an extent that it threatens business ethics.
Pavan has also been actively involved in contributing towards the social causes of the society. He is a Trustee in Consumer Education and Research Centre (CERC), Ahmedabad, a leading non- profit, non-government organization in India, dedicated towardsthe protection and promotion of consumers. He also holds the office of Vice President, Prayas Social Welfare society, Faridabad, which is running 80 schools in North India and giving education to more than 8000 children who are under privileged, rag pickers and slum dwellers.